RAI Technology University has signed an Agreement/MoU with Logistics Sector Skill Council (LSC), MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP to launch industry oriented programme BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES — ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS.
Uniqueness of BMS E-COMMERCE (3 yrs.)
- Initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development & Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Developed by the industry for the industry.
- Skill and attitude in addition to knowledge, making students industry ready.
- Opportunity for life skill development.
- Classroom learning for 3/4 Semesters.
- 12 months industry experience within the programme period.
- Government Certificate for each spell of Apprenticeship.
- Monthly stipend of Rs 9,000 during apprenticeship period.
- Apprenticeship and Final Placement ensured by LSC.
- Best suitable for students who want to gain experience before final placements or students who would like to become Entrepreneurs.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Monthly stipend of at least Rs 9,000 during internship/apprenticeship
- Compulsory internship programs during 5th and 6th Semesters.
- Industry ready course that will help students with final placements.
- Final placement enabled by LSC.
YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE IF YOU –
- Desire to work (not observe) , and get the hands dirtied during Apprenticeship training.
- Willingness to get developed through on-the-job-training.
- Passionate to pickup skills from Shop floor level.
- Attitude to work in Corporate Environment.
- Mental Maturity.
- Ability to move away from comfort zone for work.
- Necessity to get employees as soon as the Degree is completed.
- In case of students who desired to bean Entrepreneur , desire to acquire knowledge, skill, Attitude and Life-Skill required for Entrepreneurship.
PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS – BMS E-COMMERCE
- This programme blends classroom learning followed by paid internships in industry.
- During this course a student will get an insight into the E-Commerce industry and will learn about – E-Commerce Logistics, Inventory Management, Warehousing Management, Organisation Behaviour and more.
- The curriculum is developed by LSC.
- This is an internship based programme.
- Final Placements is assured by LSC.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
STUDENTS SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE BECAUSE THEY CAN BENEFIT FROM COMPULSORY PAID INTERNSHIP / APPRENTICESHIP ASSIGNMENT DURING FIFTH & SIXTH SEMESTERS OF BMS DEGREE. MINIMUM PAY DURING INTERNSHIP IS RS 9000/-.
ASSURED FINAL PLACEMENTS FOR ALL STUDENTS WHO JOIN THIS COURSE.
WHAT IS LSC?
Logistics Sector Skill Council, (LSC) is an organisation set up by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC) and promoted by Confederation of Indian Industries Institute of Logistics (CII-IL) a Centre of Excellence in Logistics with the aim to develop skill trained as well as up-skill the workforce in India.
PROGRAM DESIGNED BY LOGISTICS SECTOR SKILL COUNCIL (LSC) – ESTABLISHED BY THE MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (MSDE)
ASK ABOUT PLACEMENTS AND INTERNSHIP DETAILS -07812943823
(THIS COURSE OFFERS ASSURED PAID INTERNSHIPS/APPRENTICESHIPS AND ASSURED PALCEMENTS BY LSC. BEST COURSE FOR STUDENTS WHO WANT ASSURED PLACEMENTS AFTER COURSE COMPLETION.)